mardi 23 juin 2009

David Condos


(...) So lie down for the night . And wait for morning light. When all you ever want. Will find its way to you through the morning fog. And all I ever was. Will disappear in the fire of the sun

I've seen it before. I don't need you. I can watch it all unfold if I like. Here in my cold, cold mind. Like it or not. The sun still shines at night. When you're closing your eyes. It's on the other side (...)

When all you ever want. Will find its way to you through the morning fog. And all I ever was. Will disappear in the fire of the sun. Just like I never was. Just like I never was permanent [Permanent, David Condos]

(...) Don't let him in, child. He'll only let you down. Don't let him in. Just you stay in your skin. Keep your hand on the door. And remember he's down

His fear could take him out of here. But he's lost. Oh, is he lost or one hard sell?. He's been in other houses. And their warmth. But they're no homes. A heart can tell

(...) Don't let him in, child. Just you keep your light dim. If he's pounding the floor. Turn your head. And ignore that he's down [Keep Your Hand On The Door, David Condos]

You're just the ghost in the next room. That taps on the wall when I'm trying to sleep. You should be out haunting young fools. Who are more inclined to believe (...)

Love, I can see you now. With a trembling mouth. I won't leave you now. I was a bough veiled in your yellow. But even the most ravishing leaf. Can only be held for a season. No matter how sincere the tree (...) Love, I can see you now. With your eyelids down. Don't leave me now [Lullaby For A Ghost, David Condos]

Aucun commentaire: